The Cochabamba Project is a unique form of ethical investment, which works in equal partnership with poor Bolivian smallholders in Amazonia. They establish and maintain sustainable community-based enterprise, based on native species of tropical hardwoods as an alternative to unsustainable farming practices.
- Name: The Cochabamba Project Limited
- Registration: https://mutuals.fsa.gov.uk/SocietyDetails.aspx?Number=030642&Suffix=R
- Address: Cedar House, 100 Whirlowdale Road, Sheffield S7 2NJ
- Phone: 0114 2368168
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.3dinvesting.com/ms/cochabamba.coop/